Commitment to Care
It is our mission to deliver high quality and compassionate care –this does not change with COVID-19. We encourage you to receive the care recommended by your physician. Taking care of your health is as important as ever and may prevent greater health risks in the future.
Our center is a COVID SAFE place to receive care. We do not provide COVID-19 treatment.
We are committed to the safety of you and your loved ones. Every precaution is being taken to minimize the risks for patients, visitors and staff.
- Enhanced screening of all patients, visitors and staff
- Universal masking of all caregivers, staff and patients
- Frequent cleaning of clinical and public spaces
- Configuration of space to support physical distancing
- Coordination of access to COVID-19 testing when appropriate
- Heightened infection prevention policies
Preparing for a Procedure
You will receive a confidential phone call from our center at least three days before the procedure. They will conduct a verbal screening for COVID-19 symptoms and recent exposure. They will also share necessary instructions to prepare for the procedure. When you arrive at the center, you will be screened upon entry and will be requested to wear a mask.
- How can I protect myself from COVID-19 before the procedure?
- Please continue to take CDC recommended actions to protect yourself, including washing your hands often with soap and water, physical distancing and wearing a face covering in public spaces. We also recommend self-monitoring your temperature daily for up to 7 days before. The majority of COVID patients become symptomatic 5 to 7 days after infection.
- Is the center minimizing my exposure to COVID-19 patients?
- We are verbally screening all patients multiple days prior to their care. We postpone non-urgent care for any patients who are high risk for COVID-19 –those with symptoms or recent exposure. Their physicians are notified, a test is recommended and the care is rescheduled after a negative result or symptoms clear.
- How is the center keeping staff safe?
- Center staff are well trained and experienced in managing infectious diseases. We provide universal masking, increased cleaning and protective personal equipment. All staff monitor their temperature daily. If they perceive potential COVID symptoms they self-isolate and only return when cleared by policy.
Your Health Comes First
We have flexible and convenient patient payment options to support patients and their loved ones during this challenging time. Access to safe, high-quality care should be the priority.
Payment options are available for most procedures. This includes no interest options as well as convenient recurring payment options. Please call the center if you would like to learn more information.